Feb 17, 2011

Big Fat Head of Mine

I found out something today.

I normally wear Euro size 34, equivalent to size XS. Mind you, I'm not that tall and not petite or thin either, just average; with the tendency gain weight easily whenever I spend two months of summer holiday in Malaysia, thanks to heavenly easily available all-round-the-clock food.

But the sizes here are slightly bigger than what I am used to in Malaysia; it deceived me into thinking that I am smaller when in all actuality, I am not.

Whenever I shop here, I always gun for size 34 or XS (although maybe going for a size bigger won't be too bad ehem ehem in denial here). So it's only natural that when I found out this pretty red hat on sale, I instinctively reached for a size S, the smallest size available.

It didn't fit.

My head felt constricted. I would have passed out in a matter of hour due to insufficient oxygen to the brain if I stayed in that hat. Ok, maybe it was because I was wearing the layered selendang. So I searched for an M. Still too tight!

It wasn't as if I was wearing a thick pashmina shawl pon. Just a normal selendang. Layered twice. That's it. So yeah, it's official : I HAVE A BIG FAT HEAD. A size L head. It reasserted the suspicion that I had before that my head is actually not proportional to my body. My 'evil' good friend, Nani, was maybe right after all, that I have a big head. Deal with it.

Hat : H&M

I've been looking for a hat to wear on my first ever Euro Trip vacation next month and when I first laid eye on this striking red hat, I knew this is IT. Plus, it is on sale summore. Hehe. Wearing this puts me in the vacation mode already!

Bought a necklace with a cute little Eiffel Tower pendant at Primark. They have the cutest accessories at the most affordable prize ever, it's so hard hard to walk away without a single thing, like a 1.50 Euro necklace.

My entire collection of necklaces are collected from Primark over the course of the last two months. -.-''

No comments:

Post a Comment