Feb 18, 2011

Midnight Blues

Went out today to check out the vintage shop in Buer. Decided to do a quick snapping of photos in our backyard, even though the weather was quite unforgiving today; it dropped to -1 Celcius after grazing us with sunlight at a mild temperature of 6-10 Celcius for the past days.

But, we brazed the bitter cold anyhow.

Enough blabbing, so here's the pictures.

Baby blue long T-shirt worn as inner : ONLY
Lacey dark blue cropped top : H&M
Jeans : MNG
Scarf : Jalan TAR

Black boots : Deichman
Red boho bag : Vintage shop, somewhere in Brussels








With Tasha~

After some vanity moments in the garden, off we go to the vintage shop. Of course, I bought something. An authentic suede strap belt in red at a price I can't say no to.

I think it works well with the outfit I was wearing, thus requiring another quick photo snapping session once I got back home, before calling it a day and changing into my PJs.



Wishing you guys a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment